Work it Job Description
Position: Community Facilitator
This position involves customer care, sales, technology, and clerical work
Salary: $15/hour plus monthly bonuses
Hours: Part time 10-30 hours per week. Typically, between 7 AM and 5 PM weekdays.
Community Building –
- Work at front desk providing very caring connected service to the coworkers and others who visit our space.
- Understanding our members and community and helping foster relationships and connection.
- Working on projects and events to facilitate connection, belonging and significance among the community.
- Providing outstanding phone service
- Meet and communicate customer needs as they arise and help in devising systems solutions to continually improve our service and operations
- Prepare catering (coffee, filtered water) for meetings and provide exceptional service to conference room users
- Prepare coffee and other amenities as needed for Work it coworkers
- Assist in developing the operations and infrastructure of a brand new business.
- Cleaning the facility including vacuuming, window washing, bathrooms, kitchen, meeting rooms and work areas
- Assist in developing cleaning protocols and infrastructure to ensure a bright and pristine facility at all times
- Clerical work associated with customer care, membership establishment, and service
Business Development –
- Assist in developing Work its digital media strategy
- Assist in developing a comprehensive sales strategy
- Work to build membership base and meeting room clientele through outstanding service and connection as well as phone and in person showings
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to engage, connect, and empathize with people
- Proven high reliability, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Strong character
- Proven work ethic
- Passion for helping people and the wellbeing of others
- Ability and desire to welcome, affirm, and serve a diverse group of people
- Proven customer service ethic
- Minimum 3 years service industry experience
- Strong digital media and social media knowledge
- Excitement for growing a new and first of its kind business
- Interest in fitness or wellness
- Excellent radar for cleanliness and facility appearance
- Loves cleaning
- Strong technical skills with CRMs and conference room technology
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain within 30 days of accepting offer
- Notary or willingness to obtain within 30 days of accepting offer
- Experience in operations of coworking or other small business
- Proven business development skills preferably in a membership based organization such as a fitness or golf club
Review and complete application
- All applications reviewed
- Qualified applicants will be offered a 10-20 minute phone interview
- Selected applicants will under go a reference and background check
- Selected applicants will be called for a trial shift
- Final selections and offers made
Start date on or before April 1, 2018.